UC Office of the President
May 14, cp彩票官网
The University of California recognizes the unprecedented challenges California is facing in the wake of COVID-19 and regrets that Gov. Newsom was put into a position to steeply reduce the University’s budget in response to the State’s dramatically diminished revenues. Regardless, UC stands with the governor and the legislature to help lift the State out of this economic crisis.
In the News
May 1, cp彩票官网
Priscilla Chan of The Chan Zuckerberg Initiative and UCSF chancellor Sam Hawgood praise the efforts of the nearly 30,000 DACA recipients who are health care workers.
The Washington Post
April 20, cp彩票官网
The public university system is mirroring the federal government's suspension of interest and payments, granting relief to tens of thousands of borrowers.
April 20, cp彩票官网
The high court agrees to consider a supplemental filing regarding the real-world consequences of the COVID-19 global health crisis and the life-sustaining role of nearly 30,000 DACA recipients on the front lines.
- Photographer creates ‘Pandemic Portraits’
- Q&A: For black men, wearing a mask may be a health risk greater than COVID-19
- UCSF students create COVID-19 fact check website
- Couple on the coronavirus front lines
- Can we apply these lessons from South Korea to vanquish COVID-19?
- Nobel Prize-winner Carol Greider to join UC Santa Cruz faculty
- Are we wired for romance?
- Using machine learning to estimate COVID-19’s seasonal cycle
- UC Santa Cruz–based nonprofit helps small businesses weather the COVID-19 lockdown by going analog to digital
- UC Regents approve principles to guide campus decisions about fall term
- UC Irvine physicists exploring use of Blu-ray disc lasers to kill COVID-19, other viruses
- Prestigious academies elect 34 UC faculty as new members
- A digital library revolution takes flight
- Voters in both parties favor caution as cities begin to reopen
- Back-to-school jitters
- Say goodbye to boring backdrops and hello to UC
- Rejection turned out great for UC Berkeley’s top graduating senior
- Friends, family and members of the Class of cp彩票官网: Show your UC pride!
- Professor’s documentary film about refugee family honored at Vienna International Festival
- Ready, aim, get hired: Job tips for uncertain times
May 31, cp彩票官网
University of California Board of Regents Chair John A. Pérez and President Janet Napolitano issued the following joint statement today (May 31) on protests, violence following George Floyd’s death.
May 21, cp彩票官网
The University of California Board of Regents today (May 21) unanimously approved the suspension of the standardized test requirement (ACT/SAT) for all California freshman applicants until fall 2024. The suspension will allow the University to create a new test that better aligns with the content the University expects students to have mastered for college readiness. However, if a new test does not meet specified criteria in time for fall 2025 admission, UC will eliminate the standardized testing requirement for California students.
May 20, cp彩票官网
The University of California Board of Regents approved today (May 20) Dr. Juan Sánchez Muñoz’s appointment as UC Merced’s fourth chancellor.
May 19, cp彩票官网
The University of California Office of the Chief Investment Officer of the Regents announced today (May 19) that its investment portfolios are fossil free after the sale of more than $1 billion in assets from its pension, endowment and working capital pools. At the same time, the office has surpassed its five-year goal of investing $1 billion in promising clean energy projects.
About to start the Personal Insight Questions for the UC undergraduate application? Here are some helpful tips on what the questions are about and what they cover.
Today's students deserve the same great UC education as previous generations. Let's grow California together.
UC Santa Cruz’s Center for Agroecology & Sustainable Food Systems, with support from the UC Global Food Initiative, hosted the Sustainable Agriculture Education Association national conference, highlighting hands-on educational efforts that bridge scientific and social issues.
The Glass Brain is kind of like it sounds. It’s a colorful, 3-D window into all the mysterious activities that light up the brain.